Next patch on tap:
- Removed dynamic LOD levels for now because they were causing a lot of load lag.
- Raised minimum detail distance on trees since it was causing some casting effects to be seen through trees
- Yet another potential fix for equipment groups between players (and self) getting out of whack. This one might actually work!
- Fixed an issue where if you selected a spell after beginning a melee attack, it would switch the camera prematurely.
- Fixed suicide death every kill.
- Made wins give more XP, left losses the same. Made max XP loss per fight 125 and upped max XP win per fight to 250.
- Fixed issue with minimap having transparent areas due to tree conflicts
- Fixed melee still doing damage on Dueling game mode
- Updated many textures
- Reduced blind from link stream on BloodDrain
- Disabled melee back damage until I can figure out a reliable solution for it. Chances are I'm going to have to redo melee, with the "sweeping" colliders as I have them now, there's a lot of error in registering back vs front reliably.
- Added hit effect feedback on hit player for Lightning strike